Detroit, MI 48226
The 39th Annual Anthony Wayne Society Charter Night will take place on Saturday, November 20, 2010 at the Westin Book Cadillac in Detroit.
The main reception will begin at 6 p.m.
The dinner and program will begin at 7 p.m.
Recognizing the lifelong commitment of its leading donors and their role in making the university one of the nation's pre-eminent urban research institutions, Wayne State established the Anthony Wayne Society in 1971. A gift or pledge to support Wayne State University is recognized in the Anthony Wayne Society at the following levels:
- The Legends Circle — $25 million
- The Founders Circle — $10 million
- The Governors Circle — $5 million
- The Presidents Circle — $1 million
- The University Society — $500,000
- The 1868 Society — $250,000
- The Heritage Society — $100,000
- The Cornerstone Society — $50,000
- The Charter Society — $25,000
- Member — $10,000
Membership in the Anthony Wayne Society is open to donors who support designated funds at any of our schools or colleges, as well as those who contribute undesignated gifts to support the area of greatest need for the university. Contributions to any and all programs are added together to determine the level of recognition. For more information about becoming a member call (313) 577-6470.