Detroit, MI 48202
Faculty, staff and students are invited to a hands-on demonstration on how to join and use COS Pivot.
Wayne State University subscribes to COS Pivot, the single most comprehensive source of funding information available. Whether your work is in the sciences or the arts, COS funding and pivot services can help support and advance your research. Much more efficient than googling, the database is an aggregation of funding information that is verified for accuracy, updated for currency and formatted for quick, targeted searching. COS Pivot is available to all current WSU faculty, staff, and students.
COS Pivot provides:
- 25,000+ records worth more than $33 billion
- Opportunities across the world, across all disciplines
- Flexible, easy-to-use search tools
- Search by keyword, residency requirements, activity location, deadline and more
- Faceted search results for quick analysis and one-click drill-down
- Save and share up to 40 searches, track, tag and share up to 200 records
- Records include title, sponsor, abstract, educational and professional requirements, contact information and more
- All data verified with sponsor and updated daily
Weekly COS Pivot Funding Alert email also available
Click below to view COS Pivot training handouts.