Detroit, MI 48202
The Wayne State University College of Engineering's Global Executive Track (GET) PhD Program in Industrial and Systems Engineering presents
Innovation through Co-Creation: a Workshop for Michigan Industry
Learn how to engage the knowledge and imagination of key stakeholders from your value chain in the innovation process to maximize ROI in innovation.
"Future focused organizations maximize ROI in innovation by harnessing the ideas and wisdom of people in its value chain. Co-creation helps develop big ideas by connecting the ideas and knowledge of key stakeholders who often work in silos. Co-creation helps cultivate a culture of inquiry, discovery and creativity throughout an organization. By encouraging the practice of co-creation an organization can prepare its entire workforce in pursuit of opportunities for serving the market with new ideas." – Uday Dandavate, Co-Founder and CEO of San Francisco and Columbus, Ohio-based design research company
Join an elite group of industry experts, executives and leaders and learn what you can do to:
- Adapt to changing technologies
- Use social media networks to help consumers make purchase decisions
- Produce successful innovations outside of your corporate headquarters
- Harness the knowledge distributed within a value chain and turn it into a sustainable practice for innovation
- Introduction by Wayne State University workshop sponsors
- Keynote presentation by Dave Muyres, Innovation Center, Johnson Controls
- Introduction to Co-Creation by Uday Dandvate, Co-Founder and CEO, SonicRim Ltd
- Hands-on Activity: “How to Harness the Collective Imagination of Key Stakeholders”
- Brainstorming Session
Wayne State's GET Program is helping senior members of the industry learn state of the art methodologies in innovation. We believe that the co-creation process will help expedite turn around in the U.S. economy and provide a new impetus to delivering value to the marketplace and restoring consumer confidence in US industry’s ability to lead the world with ideas that make a difference.