APEX Scholars is a Wayne State University educational program designed specifically for students who do not meet the University’s traditional admissions requirements. Referred students will be required to complete an evaluation and interview, and provide additional information that will be used to decide if they are eligible to be admitted into APEX Scholars.
Before you can be admitted into APEX, you must:
- Complete an evaluation and provide additional information.
- Parents and guardians must attend two mandatory financial aid workshops.
- Attend APEX New Student and Parent mandatory Orientation.
- Some students will be required to participate in one of the APEX Scholars Bridge Programs.
Please click on the RSVP button to schedule for an upcoming evaluation date. For additional information about how to schedule your evaluation appointment, please call 313-577-4695. Referrals are necessary to attend the evaluation session any non-referred student reservation will be canceled.
Testing and evaluation will take no more than 3 hours and you must arrive at least 15 minutes before you are scheduled as space and time is limited for the APEX evaluation and selection process.
Please note if this time/date is full please try one of our other dates by clicking on the Event calendar and selecting a date listed below:
- March 23, 2013 (9:30 am) or (11:30 am)
- April 6, 2013 (9:30 am) or (12:00 am)
- April 11, 2013 (9:30 am) or (12:00 am)
- April 20, 2013 (9:30 am) or (12:00 am)
- April 26, 2013 (9:30 am) or (12:00 am)
- May 2, 2013 (9:30 am) or (12:00 am)
- May 9, 2013 (9:30 am) or (12:00 am)
Interested students must apply to Wayne State University for consideration.