June 13, 2013 | All Day
Audience: Current Graduate Students, Current Undergraduate Students, Faculty, Parents, Prospective Students, Staff
Priority registration for all students begins Monday, March 25, 2013 and goes through Sunday, August 18, 2013.
What can you do to prepare?
- Apply for Financial Aid or complete any outstanding requirements.
- Pay off any outstanding tuition balances.
- Check your balance on the "Student" tab in Pipeline.
- View payment options.
- Resolve any holds you may have on your account.
- Check for holds by clicking on the "Holds" link under the "Student" tab in Pipeline.
- Read more about what to do if you have a hold.
- Decide which classes you want to take.
- Run a Degree Audit in STARS.
- Meet with your advisor.
For more information about this event, please contact Office of the Registrar at (313) 577-3541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.