Detroit, MI 48202
Are you preparing to apply to Level 2 in the College of Education?
Are you nervous about passing the Basic Skills Test?
WSU College of Education is offering FREE workshops to review the essential content, problem-solving skills, and test-taking strategies you need to help you be successful in preparing for your test.
The dates (ALL times from 12pm to 3pm in 30 Education):
- Friday, June 14 (Fundamental Math Concepts)
- Friday, June 21 (Intermediate Math Concepts)
- Friday, June 28 (Advance Math Concepts)
- Wednesday, July 10 (Reading and Writing Subtests)
- Friday, July 12 (Review for all Subtests)
Space is limited, so register ASAP!