Monthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include:
- Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Forensics Investigation
- Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Radiation Therapy Technology
- Radiologic Technology
You should plan on attending a meeting if you:
- Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program
- Like working with people
- Enjoy the sciences
- Like a challenging work environment
- Want to help people
- Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor
Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. The meeting has a structured format. Please arrive by 6:00pm, to avoid missing important information.
Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $7.00 directly west of the building.
Enter on Brady Street side (North) of the building. The Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always LOCKED.
PLEASE NOTE: The BUILDING locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.