This event is in the past.
September 5, 2013 | 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Online (URL will be emailed to all who have RSVPed)
Audience: Current Graduate Students, Current Undergraduate Students, Prospective Students
A general introduction to the School of Library and Information Science will be provided in addition to a Q&A session.
Please note: This meeting will be conducted online. In order to attend, please RSVP and the URL for the meeting will be emailed to you a day prior to the event.
Degrees and Certificate programs reviewed at the Information meeting include:
- Master of Library and Information Science (On-campus and Online)
- Joint MLIS and MA in History Degree Program
- School Library Media Specialist Endorsement
- Graduate Certificate in Archival Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Information Management (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Public Library Services to Children and Young Adults (online)
- Specialist Certificate in Library and Information Science
For more information about this event, please contact Matt Fredericks at 313-577-2446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.