For graduating Wayne Law students:
Pick up your Commencement ceremony tickets and instructions for the day of the ceremony.
- Each graduate gets tickets for eight guests.
- Additional tickets available upon request to the Dean of Students Office.
- Return any extra tickets you won’t need.
Have your photo taken. (All graduates must be photographed by Jewell Photo to appear in the class photo.) Cost is $29 (cash, check, Visa or MasterCard). Remember to sign up in advance for a photo time. Sign-up sheets are posted in the Law Library breezeway and outside the Dean of Students Office.
- Wear business attire.
- Arrive 15 minutes early.
- Four poses included. View proofs on the spot.
- Cost includes placement in class composite photo, as well as an 11 by 14 copy of the class composite, shipped to your home.
- Opportunity to order and pay for additional photos (for use as portraits and/or with graduation announcements and thank-you notes).
Order your cap and gown rental. Cost is $101.98 plus tax (cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore will be on site to take your order.
- You will rent/return your gown and hood.
- You will get to keep your tam and tassel.
Order and pay for any needed diploma frames, class rings and invitations.
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore will be on site to provide you with the opportunity to order any of these optional items.