This event is in the past.
Audience: Current Graduate Students
Intern in the Clinical Technology Management Department of Beaumont Health System
- Sign up for BME 6991 (1-4 course credits available).
- Work in one of the largest Health Care Systems in Michigan
- Work alongside health care professionals in an acute care setting.
- Learn first-hand about evaluating, selecting, purchasing, and maintaining medical devices.
- Make valuable networking connections for your professional job search after graduation.
- Valid registration as a Biomedical Engineering Grad Student for Winter 2014 Semester
- 16 hours per week, performed on the campus of Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak MI
- Verification of TB Test within the past 2 years
- Verification of Flu Shot from 2013, expectation of receiving flu shot in 2013-2014 flu season
To apply, submit your letter of interest and resume to Rocco.Ottolino@beaumont.edu by Dec. 13, 2013.
For more information about this event, please contact Rocco Ottolino at 248-551-0550 or Rocco.Ottolino@beaumont.edu.