April 19, 2012 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Location: Online (URL will be emailed to all who have RSVPed)
Audience: Current Graduate Students, Current Undergraduate Students, Prospective Students
A general introduction to the School of Library and Information Science will be provided in addition to a Q&A session.
Please note: This meeting will be conducted online. Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com. The URL where the meeting will be conducted will be emailed to you prior to the meeting.
Degrees and Certificate programs reviewed at the Information meeting include:
- Master of Library and Information Science (On-campus and Online)
- Joint MLIS and MA in History Degree Program
- School Library Media Specialist Endorsement
- Graduate Certificate in Archival Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Arts and Museum Librarianship
- Graduate Certificate in Information Management (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Public Library Services to Children and Young Adults (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Records and Information Management (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Urban Librarianship
- Specialist Certificate in Library and Information Science
For more information about this event, please contact Matt Fredericks at 313-577-2446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.