Detroit, MI 48202
Graduate students, are you interested in entrepreneurship, finance, accounting or business law?
Participate in the 2013 Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Cup Detroit competition!
You will gain valuable experience with mergers and acquisitions, and can win up to $7,000 in scholarship money.
Students in the competition will:
- Complete a company valuation analysis
- Practice pitching to bankers and investors
- Network with M&A professionals
- Work in teams with other graduate students
- Apply critical skills to a realistic M&A case study
- Present an executive summary to the judges panel
Pizza and pop will be provided.