Detroit, MI 48202
Mike Ilitch School of Business advisors are available to help current and prospective students with quick questions and procedures every Tuesday at Wayne State's main campus in Midtown Detroit. Students may stop in during "10 Minute Tuesdays" without an appointment for very brief meetings with advisors; however, students are strongly encouraged to sign up for for a traditional advising session lasting up to 30 minutes. To make an appointment, please call 313-577-4510 or visit https://wams.wayne.edu.
On 10 Minute Tuesday, advisors can:
- Discuss undergraduate admission policies and procedures
- Meet with current students throughout their academic career
- Advise prospective and current students interested in majoring or minoring in business
- Explain and interpret Ilitch School and Wayne State policies and procedures
- Assist in processing registration requests
- Handle Ilitch School hold releases
- Process override requests
- Discuss courses for the upcoming semester
Remember, if you require more than 10 minutes to meet with an advisor, please call 313-577-4510 or visit https://wams.wayne.edu to schedule an appointment!