Detroit, MI 48202
Are you planning to attend the 5th Annual Biology, Geology, Environmental Science, and Public Health Career Fair on Thursday, March 9th? If so, you certainly want to be prepared for that event by coming to this Career Fair Prep Workshop. Representatives from Career Services will be discussing a range of topics, including:
- Best tips for job interviewing;
- How to dress for success;
- Making a great first impression;
- Discussing resume tips;
- Understanding how to review attending companies;
- Creating a game plan for the fair;
- Learning how to market yourself; and,
- How to grow your professional network.
This workshop is the first of two that will be held prior to the main event. The second will occur on Tuesday, February 28 at 4:30pm.
If you intend to attend this event, please be sure to RSVP by clicking the yellow button labeled "RSVP" near the top left corner of your screen.