Thursday, April 27 is Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day. To celebrate, special programming is planned for Wayne State Insiders and their families.
Children ages 5-18 will be able to participate in a variety of fun activities between 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., including:
- enjoy planetarium shows and a new geology museum at Old Main
- residence hall tours
- amazing fun-with-science demonstrations
- discover nature's wonders at the Natural History Museum
- climbing wall, fitness activities and caricatures at the Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center
- art show at the Art Department Gallery
- discounted lunch and face painting at the Towers Café
Reserve your spot and bring your future Warrior to campus for a day of inspiration and fun. Remember, you must be present with your child and will need to sign a waiver for fitness participation.