June 29, 2017 | 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Online (URL will be emailed to all who have RSVPed)
Audience: Alumni, Community, Current Graduate Students, Current Undergraduate Students, Parents, Prospective Students, Staff
A general introduction to the School of Library and Information Science will be provided in addition to a Q&A session.
Please note: This meeting will be conducted online. In order to attend, please RSVP and the URL for the meeting will be emailed to you.
Degrees and Certificate programs reviewed at the Information meeting include:
- Master of Library and Information Science (On-campus and Online)
- Joint MLIS and MA in History Degree Program
- School Library Media Specialist Endorsement
- Graduate Certificate in Archival Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Information Management (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Public Library Services to Children and Young Adults (online)
- Specialist Certificate in Library and Information Science
For more information about this event, please contact Matt Fredericks at 313-577-2446 or email@example.com.