Walk-In Flu Clinic at the Faculty Administrative Building Atrium
This event is in the past.
Detroit, MI 48202
Don't let the flu get you!
The Campus Health Center (CHC) offers all currently enrolled WSU students flu shots at no out-of-pocket charge. If insurance does not cover a WSU student's flu shot or if a student does not have insurance, they will not receive a bill.
CHC offers all WSU faculty, staff, and employees flu shots. There is no out of pocket cost for the flu immunization to WSU employees enrolled in a WSU provided health care plan. The charge will be billed to your medical plan. If a WSU employee does not have health insurance or forgets to bring the card to the appointment, there is a $35 charge for the immunization.
If you received your flu vaccine from the Campus Health Center, and if you receive a bill, please do not hesitate to contact us with questions. We are always here to help, and want to ensure all your questions are answered.
Please note the following:
- Please bring a copy of the Flu Outreach Consent Form (we will have paper copies at the clinic as well)
- Please bring your health insurance card, if you have one
- Please bring your WSU OneCard
- Please wear short sleeves or layers that can be easily removed
- Please note that the no call, no show policy does not apply to flu appointments