WSU Applebaum IRB eProtocol session
This event is in the past.
Detroit, MI 48201
The IRB Administration Office is in the process of completing the next phase of electronic protocol (eProtocol) submission implementation. eProtocol is designed for submission, review, and tracking of research studies in a centralized environment. eProtocol includes a number of IRB submission enhancements and process changes. This training session for WSU Applebaum researchers will assist with eProtocol implementation. Coffee and hot chocolate will be provided for attendees.
- All IRB eProtocol users must complete required CITI training before submission including the Dean/Chair/Authorized signatory
- WSU Access ID & password is required
- All IRB eProtocol users must update their CITI profile to include their WSU Access ID
Currently, the IRB is accepting new/initial full board submissions (excluding VA) via eProtocol.
- Biomedical New Expedited & Exempt Submissions: New/initial expedited and exempt submissions are being accepted now. The last day for acceptance of paper submissions to the biomedical boards is September 30, 2019*.
- Social, Behavioral, & Education (SBE) New Expedited & Exempt Submissions: New/initial expedited and exempt eProtocol SBE submissions will be accepted beginning October 1, 2019. The last day for acceptance of SBE paper submissions is October 31, 2019*