Fourth annual State of the Art Treatment of Gastrointestinal Cancer
This event is in the past.
Registration for the fourth annual State of the Art Treatment of Gastrointestinal Cancer is now open.
The symposium, sponsored by the Wayne State University School of Medicine and the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, is scheduled for Oct. 19 at the Detroit Marriott Troy, in Troy, Mich., from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Discussion topics include:
• How best to use genomics and liquid biopsies
• Optimal multidisciplinary management of gastroesophageal cancers
• Update on neuroendocrine tumors
• How best to select for HIPEC?
• Managing cholangiocarcinoma and biliary cancers
• Can we do less radical surgery for rectal cancer?
• Image Guided Cryoablation of Liver Masses: Outcomes and Safety
• Hepatocellular cancers: new options
• Expanding role of immunotherapy in GI cancers and NETs
Attendees can bring their own laptops if they wish to follow along with presentation slides.
Registration deadline is Oct. 10. Register online at www.karmanos.org/GISymposium.