Winter 2020 Beaumont Internship in Clinical Engineering for Biomedical Engineering Graduate Students
This event is in the past.
Who/what is a Clinical Engineer?
"A Clinical Engineer is a professional who supports and advances patient care by applying engineering and managerial skills to healthcare technology." -ACCE Definition, 1992
Intern in the Clinical Engineering Department at Beaumont Health
- Sign up for BME 6991 (1-4 course credits available).
- Work in one of the largest Health Care Systems in Michigan
- Work alongside health care professionals in an acute care setting.
- Learn first-hand about evaluating, selecting, purchasing, and maintaining medical devices.
- Make valuable networking connections for your professional job search after graduation.
- Valid registration as a Biomedical Engineering Grad Student for the 2020 Winter Semester
- 16 hours per week, irrespective of BME 6991 course credits, to be performed on the campus of Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak MI
- Verification of Flu Shot from most recent flu season or expectation of receiving flu shot prior to internship start date.
- Verification of TB Test on or after January 1st, 2020.
To apply, submit your resume to Gregory.Megahan@beaumont.org by November 22, 2019.