Pitch Club Detroit @ Industry Innovation Center
This event is in the past.
About Pitch Club
Pitch club is a unique mentoring and funding program hosted across the state of Michigan in cities such as Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, and Grand Rapids. Pitch Club has ongoing monthly events that provide entrepreneurs the opportunity to learn from seasoned entrepreneurs and investors. The events are meant to educate, network, inspire and provide valuable experiences for being investable. As part of the events, 3 lucky entrepreneurs will receive the opportunity to practice their pitch and discuss business plans with funding experts, giving them a better understanding of the mindset of an investor. Presenters will be given milestones to complete. In addition to guidance from our host and guest experts, attendees will be given a survey to provide additional feedback to the presenters. Pitch club will also feature a guest keynote who can speak on topics related to starting a company, technology, and opportunities for entrepreneurs.
Pitch Club events feature 3 startup presentations, a pool of judges, and a keynote speaker. You can find more information about Pitch Club by visiting our website: www.PitchClubMI.com
Deadline for startups to apply is Sunday, October 6, 2019: APPLICATION
Jennyfer Crawford, Founder Of All Things Detroit
Patti Glaza Managing Director ID Ventures
Colin McKillop Executive Director WECAN
Eric Davis Technology Investment Analyst Automation Alley
Lori Birman Vice President Small Business Association of Michigan
Tember Shea Portfolio Manager Invest Detroit Ventures
Meaghan McLaughlin, Loan Fund Manager, Michigan Women' Forward
5:00pm – 5:30pm: Registration and Networking
5:30pm – 5:45pm: Opening Remarks
5:45pm – 6:45pm: Company Presentations - 3 Companies
6:50pm – 7:10pm: Keynote
7:10pm – 7:15pm: Q&A with Audience
7:15pm – 7:45pm: Networking
Who should attend?
- Investors and corporate executives looking to network, hire talent, get inspired or are involved in M&A and/or business development.
- Accredited investors looking for investment or co-investment opportunities.
- The entrepreneur, who just had a flash of a billion dollar idea-looking for an investment.
- Startups & early stage technology companies developing a viable business model.
- Social entrepreneurs looking to disrupt and change the future.
- Startups looking to connect with mentors and educate themselves on all aspects of launching a business
- Startups looking to create a profitable business model.