INTRO TO UX DESIGN | LIVESTREAM presented by General Assembly
This event is in the past.
Discover how design shapes our online experiences.
Step into the world of user experience design with General Assembly. During our introductory workshop, explore the decision-making process that dictates how users interact with digital products and see why businesses of all stripes have put out the call for UX talent. Plus:
- Learn what the world of UX design encompasses and why it matters.
- Touch on fundamental tools and techniques used by professional designers.
- Learn how to create a clickable prototype using InVision.
- Discover resources to continue learning about UX.
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals in our six-week, online User Experience Design Circuit. Level up on the job in our on-campus User Experience Design workshop. Or, become a job-ready UX designer with our 10-week, full-time User Experience Design program.
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
- If you'd like to follow along and build your own prototype, you'll need to set up an InVision account (free).
- Watch this introduction to UX video
NOTE: A small percentage of participants may not receive emails from us due to some domains blocking our automated emails. If you do not receive sign in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please email email@example.com and someone from our team will be sure to respond to you with sign in instructions right away.