INTRO TO DATA ANALYTICS | LIVESTREAM presented by General Assembly
This event is in the past.
Data drives decisions; are you part of the conversation around data?
Regardless of your industry or role, fluency in the language of data analytics will allow you to contribute to data driven decision making. This online workshop will put you in the driver’s seat to understand, analyze, and interpret data so you too can join the data conversation.
In this online introductory workshop, you’ll learn to ask the right questions of your data, while learning basic analytic functionality in Google Sheets. Your newfound data analytic skills will be applied to real-world datasets, allowing you to develop recommendations based on your findings.
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Learn the fundamentals of data tools like Excel, SQL, and Tableau in 10 weeks in our part-time, on-campus Data Analytics workshop or online in our mentor-driven Data Analysis Circuit.
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
- Participants should be familiar with the basic functions of their computer, but no previous experience in data analysis or Google Sheets is required.
- Access to Google Sheets. (If you do not have access, create a Google account.)
NOTE: A small percentage of participants may not receive emails from us due to some domains blocking our automated emails. If you do not receive sign in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will be sure to respond to you with sign in instructions right away.