CANCELED: Wayne Law Admissions Information Session & Personal Statement Workshop
This event is in the past.
Detroit, MI 48202
RSVP is closed.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and to ensure the safety of our community, this event has been canceled.
Thinking about law school? We understand that making the decision to attend law school is important so we invite you to experience Wayne Law and learn about our application process, requirements, and procedures. We will also give you insights into our community and academic offerings.
In addition to learning about all that Wayne Law has to offer, the admissions team will dedicate specific time to discussing the most thought-provoking and time-consuming component of your law school application: the personal statement. Please join us to:
- Get an inside perspective on what law schools look for in personal statements;
- Learn about the process of drafting a strong personal statement;
- Master the do’s of a successful statement and avoid the surefire don’ts;
- Start brainstorming or learn how to improve your personal statement draft; and
- Discuss and analyze a few sample personal statements.
Wayne Law Admissions looks forward to meeting you!