CANCELED-Mike Ilitch School of Business Undergraduate Advising at ATEC
This event is in the past.
The School of Business advises current and prospective students on a designated Thursday(s) of the month at the ATEC Center located in Warren.
Advisors can assist with all types of areas including, but not limited to, those listed below:
- Admission Policies & Procedures
- Discuss admission procedures for undergraduate programs
- Process Plan of Work for admitted undergraduate students
- Meet with current students throughout their academic career
- Meet with prospective students to analyze and explain transfer credit
Advising in the School of Business
- Advise prospective and current students interested in majoring or minoring in the School of Business
- Explain and interpret School of Business and University policies and procedures
- Assist students with the Student Academic Progress appeal process through financial aid
- Assist in processing registration requests
- Handle School of Business hold release
- Process override requests
Call 313-577-4510 for an appointment!