Protect Your Money: How to choose the right financial services (presented online)
This event is in the past.
Scammers and predatory loan companies are out to get your money. Be sure you are prepared to protect your money and know how to choose the products and services that work best for you.
* COVID-19 services update: The Study Skills Academy is commited to supporting WSU students by arming them with applicable learning performance strategies. Because the Univeristy is eliminating all face-to-face instruction we will be moving our wokrshops to our online platform so that you are able to attend remotely. Please visit our study skills academy canvas page on Thursday, April 9th to particpate in this workshop.
1. Self-enroll in our study skills academy canvas page which is linked above
2. Look on the left-side of the screen and click on "Modules"
3. Scroll till you find "Workshops Module"
4. Click on the workshop you want to join
Be sure to register!
We appreciate your understanding during this time. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kalyn Griffin)
The Study Skills Academy Team