School, Parenting and COVID-19: How not to lose your mind during a global pandemic
This event is in the past.
Are you a student parenting during a pandemic? We invite you to join us for a Q & A hosted by the Wayne State University School of Social Work faculty and staff on balancing family and school demands. Gain tips, resources and supports for those who are juggling remote learning, homework, virtual classes, or toddler tantrums during a crisis.
- Carolyn Joy Dayton, PhD, LP, LMSW, IMH-E®(IV) - Associate Professor of Social Work, Associate Director of the Infant Mental Health Program and endorsed Infant Mental Health Mentor
- Sarah Doyle, LMSW - Academic Services Officer II and Maternal Mental Health Specialist
- Tiffany Murray, LMSW - Part-time Social Work Faculty Member and Perinatal Mental Health Provider
Let's work together to make everyone's life a bit more manageable!
VIRTUAL LOCATION: This event will be hosted via Zoom. You can attend using the link below or call-in information.
- Join this Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82021967288?pwd=YWZSMTdxbDg5NElQeDZ3MkFwT2xVdz09 (Meeting ID: 820 2196 7288 and Password: 0i20w7)
- Zoom Meeting Dial-in Number: 1-312-626-6799 and Password: 466850 (Find your local number)