Flu Shots at Applebaum
This event is in the past.
Detroit, MI 48201
CHC will be providing Flu Shots to the WSU Community. Please register for an appointment. Appointments are required. #StopTheFluWSU
WSU Flu Shot Mandate
Wayne State University is requiring that all enrolled students receive flu shots by October 15, 2020. Please see the Flu Shot Q & A for more information.
- You must wear a mask;
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener prior to coming on campus and attending your appointment;
- You must sign up for a Patient Portal prior to attending your appointment
CHC is committed to adhering to university-wide policies and procedures related to safety during COVID-19. This includes strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines, as well as appropriate PPE worn by staff at all times. Warrior safe is warrior strong!
Please note the following:
- Bring your WSU One Card
- Bring your Government ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Bring your Health Insurance Card (if insured)
- Please wear short sleeves or layers that can be easily removed
Please contact us with any questions: 313-577-5041.