Flu Shots at WSU Bookstore
This event is in the past.
CHC will be providing Flu Shots to the WSU Community. Please register for an appointment. #StopTheFluWSU
WSU Flu Shot Mandate
Wayne State University has mandated that all faculty, staff and enrolled students who plan to be on campus for any day this fall or winter receive flu shots.
- You must wear a mask;
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener prior to coming on campus and attending your appointment;
- You must sign up for a Patient Portal prior to attending your appointment
CHC is committed to adhering to university-wide policies and procedures related to safety during COVID-19. This includes strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines, as well as appropriate PPE worn by staff at all times. Warrior safe is warrior strong!
Please note the following:
- Bring your WSU One Card
- Bring your Government ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Bring your Health Insurance Card (if insured)
- Please wear short sleeves or layers that can be easily removed
- Bring a completed Flu Outreach Form. If you do not have a printer, copies will be available at the time of your appointment.
Please contact us with any questions: 313-577-5041.