Alumni Webinar Series: "Success is Knocking!"
Wayne State Alumni Association is offering exclusive access to a range of online webinars. Join us for the next webinar, "Success is Knocking!".
In this webinar, Karla Brandau will cover how to:
• Increase charisma and confidence in six easy steps
• Live with positive expectation every day of your life
• Turn a negative spiral of self-doubt into a positive spiral of moving forward
• Give yourself the benefit of the doubt when you make human mistakes
• Turn rejection or life’s unexpected twists into lessons that move you forward
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on leadership for a more collaborative and productive workforce. She has educated leaders, managers, supervisors, and individual contributors with her proven people skills and productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, Siemens, and BYD America. Government agencies that have benefited from her programs include NIH, NIDA, the EPA, and IBB. As a thought leader in the field of employee engagement and moving from a manager to a charismatic and confident leader, Karla has written “How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort”, “The Leadership of One”, “Wake Up the Winner Inside”, and “Have More Day at the End of You Day”.