Virtual Chicago Alumni Wine Tasting
Join us for a fun and engaging virtual wine tasting with fellow Wayne State Alumni in Chicago!
The Wayne State Alumni Chicago regional network invites you to come together for an interactive virtual wine tasting experience led by Kevin Luther, Winemaker for Voluptuary and Lucid Wines, as he takes you through a lineup of 5 natural, organic (and vegan!) wines. Kevin will share insight into the winemaking process, fun facts about the wines you'll be tasting, and pairing suggestions. Wine tasting kits will be shipped directly to your front door and include five (2oz) samples of:
1. "Skin Contact" Chardonnay (Grapes: Chardonnay, Stlye: Golden White)
2. "Urban Flora" Rosé (Grapes: Barbera/Pinot Noir, Style: Bone Dry Rosé)
3. "Manifesto" Barbera (Grapes: Barbera, Style: Ripe Fruit Red)
4. "Delirium" Cabernet Sauvignon (Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Style: Full-Bodied Red)
5. "Wanderlust" Red Blend (Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon/Zinfandel/Barbera, Style: Full-Bodied Red)
If interested in attending, please click on the "RSVP Now" link to complete all of the required fields and select one of the many purchase options under "Event Registration". The deadline to purchase a wine kit is Wednesday, November 18, 2020 to ensure ample shipping time prior to the event.