To AP or not to AP? That is the question.
This event is in the past.
What are the benefits and advantages for taking Advanced Placement (AP) courses? Can they help students graduate quicker and save them money? Is it ever more beneficial to take general education classes in high school instead of AP? During “To AP or Not to AP — That is the Question,” you’ll hear from university staff and students about what you can gain academically and financially from taking AP courses in high school. Panelists will include:
- Admissions Counselor, Nick Doyle
- Academic Advisor-University Advising Center, Amanda Horwitz
- Academic Advisor- Pre-Med and Health Advising Center, Laura Hetzler
- Academic Advisor - Irvin D. Reid Honors College, Rachel Pawlowski
- Associate Director, Financial Aid -Outreach and Retention, Louie Krause
- Honors College student, Neuroscience major, Alex Jakubiec
The event will be lived streamed at wayne.edu/live. If you can’t attend, we will post the recording of this session following the event. RSVP and submit any questions you would like the committee to address.