GBSA 2021 Executive Panel
This event is in the past.
RSVP is closed.
The Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA) strives to offer graduate/professional business students new opportunities that will bring their educational experience to life through networking, collaborating and engaging in leadership activities within the Detroit community.
Join us for a panel discussion connecting students and the broader WSU community to the professional corporate world to discuss and answer questions around leadership, networking, career development and tips for reaching your goals.
Ann Mansour, graduate student, VP of events, GBSA
- Nicolet Lewis, senior VP of HR, Detroit Pistons
- Paul Glantz, CEO, Emagine Entertainment
- Matt Cardwell, editor in chief, Quicken Loans
- Ryan Mostiller, cybersecurity regional manager, Faurecia
- Cindy Dion, VP of business efficiency and continuous improvement, BCBSM
This event is hosted by the Mike Ilitch School of Business Graduate Business Student Association student organization.