LGBTQIA+ Student Equity: Meeting Junior High and High School Students' Needs
This event is in the past.
RSVP is closed.
Please join the Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Program and The Division of Teacher Education for an interactive panel and discussion on LGBTQIA+ Student Equity, especially in junior high and high school.
Panelists will include:
- Current WSU Students Lukis Bagdon and Chyna Jones
- Brooklynn Clark, Student, Belleville High
- Members from the Youth Leadership and Development Program, Affirmations
- Truman Hudson, Jr., EdD, Outreach Coordinator, Division of Teacher Education
- Curtis Lipscomb, Executive Director, LGBT Detroit
- Justin Bettcher, Community Engagement, Affirmations