SIS Prospective Student Information Meeting (Online)
Date: December 16, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Online (URL will be emailed to all who have RSVPed)
A general introduction to the School of Information Sciences will be provided in addition to a Q&A session.
Please note: This meeting will be conducted online. In order to attend, please RSVP and the URL for the meeting will be emailed to you.
Degrees and Certificate programs reviewed at the Information meeting include:
- Master of Library and Information Science (On-campus and Online)
- Master of Science in Information Management (online)
- Joint MLIS and MA in History Degree Program
- Joint MLIS and MA in Public History Degree Program
- School Library Media Specialist Endorsement
- Experimental School Library Media Specialist Certificate Program
- Graduate Certificate in Archival Administration (On-campus and Online)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Management (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Public Library Services to Children and Young Adults (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Library and Information Science