Moderna and Pfizer Bivalent Booster Clinic
This event is in the past.
Moderna and Pfizer Bivalent Booster Clinics at Campus Health Center
Campus Health Center is hosting a Bivalent Booster Clinic for current students, faculty, and staff at no out-of-pocket cost. You are eligible if it has been at least two months since you completed your primary COVID-19 vaccine series (two doses of Pfizer, two doses of Moderna, or one dose of Janssen J&J).
The bivalent boosters, target the most recent Omicron subvariants, BA.4 and BA.5, that are more contagious and more resistant than earlier strains of Omicron. Due to high demand, appointments are necessary.
Bivalent Booster Clinic Schedule:
- Thursday, September 22, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 23, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 26, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 27, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- To avoid duplicate records, please register for your appointment using your full legal name and WSU access ID email address
- Watch your email for electronic consent forms you can complete prior to your appointment day