FAFSA Friday (virtual)
This event is in the past.
The 2023 – 24 FAFSA is now available! To help students, the Office of Student Financial Aid is offering FAFSA Fridays, during which a financial aid officer will assist students and parents with the filing process.
If you plan on attending a FAFSA Friday, please make sure to have the following information on hand, as it may be needed to complete your FAFSA:
- Federal Student Aid IDs for the student and the parent (if needed)
- 2021 tax return information
- Information on child support payments
- Current bank account statements
- Investment accounts (if applicable)
- Social Security numbers
- Your name must be listed on your FAFSA as it appears on your Social Security card
- Applying for Aid: https://wayne.edu/financial-aid/applying
- Planning Tools & Resources: https://wayne.edu/financial-aid/applying/community