Pharmacy and Health Sciences monthly information meeting
This event is in the past.
All information meetings will be held virtually on ZOOM until further notice.
Monthly information meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Degree programs reviewed at the information meeting include:
- Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Forensics Investigation
- Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Radiation Therapy Technology
- Radiologic Technology
You should plan on attending a meeting if you:
- Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program
- Like working with people
- Enjoy the sciences
- Like a challenging work environment
- Want to help people
- Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor
Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6 p.m. the first Tuesday of every month on ZOOM. The meeting has a structured format. Please arrive by 5:50 p.m., so you can be assigned to the appropriate break out session and to avoid missing important information.