The State of Transit 2023: TRU Annual Meeting
This event is in the past.
Don't miss the biggest transit event of the year!
Top transit leaders, advocates, and riders will share progress from 2022, plans for improvements in 2023, and your role in making it happen!
Doors open at 5:30pm for registration, refreshments, activism, and networking to start the evening off. See those people you haven't seen in three years!
The official program will be from 6:15-7:45pm, followed by dessert and more networking opportunities.
Speakers will include:
- Oakland County Commission Chairman Dave Woodward
- Detroit Director of Transit Mikel Oglesby
- SMART Deputy General Manager Tiffany Gunter
- M-1 Rail President Lisa Nuskowski
- People Mover General Manager Robert Cramer
- RTA Chief Operating Officer Harmony Lloyd
- Several area bus riders
- TRU staff sharing our progress and priority plans!
TechTown Detroit is conveniently located near all Woodward transit routes and the DDOT 16, 23, and 42 buses.
Free parking is also available, located off Amsterdam between Woodward and Cass. The entrance to TechTown is just west of Cass on Burroughs Street (one block south of the parking lot.)
There is a suggested donation of $25, but all are welcome.
Please note, masks will be required whenever not actively eating or presenting. The event will also be livestream virtually for anyone who cannot attend in person: register at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-STh7S-ARIaR7FkMEgEGrg.
Andrea Aragona Daldin