College of Engineering in-person career fair
Registration in Handshake opens on January 16th. RSVPing is required, please review time slot availability and select all that you're interested in attending.
Held each Winter and hosted by Engineering career resources, the Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair is for engineering and computer science students and alumni seeking a full-time job, internship, co-op or part-time experience in the field of engineering. This is an opportunity for you to present yourself professionally to over 50+ potential employers, while showcasing your technical and business skills. The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow up.
- Bring resumes to hand out.
- Network with employers and learn about employment opportunities.
- Prepare to have a 5-10 minute conversation about your education and/or experience.
- Make sure you wear a suit.
- Don't forget to ask for an email address or a LinkedIn request during your conversation so you can follow up.