FCRN Launch Event
This event is in the past.
Detroit, MI 48202
RSVP is closed.
Faith Community Research Network
Thursday, May 11th, 2023 at 6:00pm
What is the Faith Community Research Network (FCRN)?
FCRN is a partnership between Faith-Based Genetics Research Institute, Wayne State University, and Karmanos Cancer Institute. This partnership supports a network of churches in the Detroit metropolitan area that meet monthly and work together to support health and well-being among the area’s residents.
Faith Community Research Network Churches
- Christ Temple City of Refuge
- City of Hope Church
- Grace Bible Chapel
- First Community Church
- Immanuel House of Prayer Cathedral by the Water
- Mayflower Congregational UCC
- Mt. Charity Church
- New Beginnings Bible Church
- Oak Grove AME
- Praise City
- Rhema International Church
- Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church
Student Center Ballrom
For more information about this event, please contact Rochelle Chapman at 313-577-5045 or email@example.com.