Engineering fall career fair
Noon to 5 p.m.
5221 Gullen Mall
Detroit, MI 48202
Held each Fall/Winter hosted by Engineering Career resources, the Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair is for engineering and computer science students and alumni seeking a full-time job, internship, co-op or part-time experience in the field of engineering. This is an opportunity for you to present yourself professionally to potential employers, while showcasing your technical and business skills.The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow up. Here is a checklist to help you get prepared:
- Review the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Upload your resume and feature it/make it visible on your profile
- Attend the virtual workshops and open hours available with ECRC Staff to help you (check Handshake or watch emails for dates/times).
- Get your resume reviewed (watch emails for dates/times) or schedule an appointment on Handshake.
- Prepare your to have a 5-10 minute conversation via video or text chat about your education and/or experience.
- Make sure you wear a suit/ business professional outfit the day of the Fair
- Don't forget to ask for an email address or a LinkedIn request during your conversation so you can follow up.
RSVP on HandShake