Independent Facilitator Training
This event is in the past.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join MiDDI for Independent Facilitator Training. The interactive 2-day training will consist of:
• Independent Facilitation and supports person-centered planning.
• Michigan's behavioral health system
• Effective communication skills
• Managing conflicts
• Facilitating online meetings
Training dates are December 5th and 7th, from 10 am - 4 pm on Zoom.
To apply, please complete the online application using this link:
Or scan the attached QR code
Registration deadline is November 17, 2023
Attendees must be:
• 18 years of age and up
• In good standing with the law
• Not employed by Community Mental Health or contracted service provider agency.
Questions? Contact MI-DDI at 313-577-2654 or email@example.com