WSU Masters of Science in Basic Medical Sciences Zoom Information Session
This event is in the past.
4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday, February 12th @4pm via Zoom
Learn more about the WSU MS in Basic Medical Sciences Degree
Meet our Program Director and Coordinator and learn about what an MS in BMS degree offers you.
Who should attend?
• Have undergraduate degrees in pre-medical/dental/pharmacy majors (biology, chemistry, pharmacy, etc.) or have completed pre-med/dental prerequisites
• Want to be more academically competitive for admission into professional programs in medicine, dentistry, or pharmacy
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Would like to know their options for post-degree education.
• Program offers flexibility in curriculum with a variety of core and elective course options
• Courses serve as good preparation for completing the MCAT and transitioning into the first year of professional school.
• Admission during Fall & Winter term E-mail: MSBasicMedSciences@med.wayne.edu Website: https://gradprograms.med.wayne.edu/ms-bms
https://wayne-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMqcOipqD8tE9HiyiYHSNTlyfe0dHQjsmYD Meeting ID: 977 7116 4795