Communication Post Pandemic: How Did COVID-19 Change the Game
This event is in the past.
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the communicator's role has evolved, and digital communication has increased tenfold. In this one-hour panel discussion, we'll discuss the communication barriers born from the COVID-19 pandemic, what practitioners plan to keep in their toolbox and what they're happy to leave behind.
- Jeff Adkins, Henry Ford Health System
- Chrystal Wilson, Detroit Public Schools Community District
- Tracey Lynn Pearson, City of Detroit
- Alexander Sebastain, The Guidance Center
- Peter Van Dyke, Van Dyke Horn Public Relations