Deadline: WSU Applebaum Research Day abstracts due
This event is in the past.
Date: September 26, 2022
Time: All Day
Location: Virtual event
19th annual College Research Day
Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2022
- In person at the WSU Applebaum building, 259 Mack Ave.
- WSU Applebaum scholars of all levels and disciplines are invited to share their research. Abstracts are due Sept. 26, 2022.
- $2,500 in student awards
- Keynote speaker: Andrew King, MD, associate clinical professor of emergency medicine, Wayne State University; attending physician, Sinai Grace Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital, and Children's Hospital of Michigan Regional Poison Control Center. Dr. King will be discussing opioid use disorder, including approaches to treatment and his experience in Detroit.
- 8-9 a.m. Poster setup
- 9-10:55 a.m. Poster presentations
- 11 a.m.-noon Keynote presentation in auditorium and streamed via Zoom
- 12-3 p.m. Continued poster viewing
Special thanks to contributing sponsor Thermo Fisher Scientific!
For complete details and submission guidelines, please visit the College Research Day website.
WSU Applebaum Research Committee