IRB update webinar
This event is in the past.
The HRPP-IRB webinars are ongoing touch base opportunities for the research community.
Webinars are presented by the IRB Training Coordinator: Heather Park-May
Each webinar features
- News from the IRB Administration Office,
- Upcoming IRB events,
- Education: Overview of a featured IRB policy topic
- Updates to any policy changes, eProtocol submission requirements, and guidance tools.
Monthly event occurrs on the 4th Tuesday of every month. Visit the IRB Education Website for more information including changes to the webinar schedule and links to slides from past webinars.
REGISTER IN ADVANCE
(This is a recurring meeting, so you only need to register one time)
- You will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting after your registration is approved.
- The IRB Update Webinar Schedule is available at events.wayne.edu/
Webinar series is always free.
Target audience includes all Wayne State University staff, students & faculty involved in conducting human participant/subject research.