Faith Community Research Network Launch
This event is in the past.
RSVP is closed.
Faith Community Research Network
Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 12:00pm
Via Zoom (link we be sent directly to your email address)
What is the Faith Community Research Network (FCRN)?
FCRN is a partnership between Faith-Based Genetics Research Institute, Wayne State University, and Karmanos Cancer Institute. This partnership supports a network of churches in the Detroit metropolitan area that meet monthly and work together to support health and well-being among the area’s residents.
Faith Community Research Network Churches
- Christ Temple City of Refuge
- City of Hope Church
- Grace Bible Chapel
- First Community Church
- Immanuel House of Prayer Cathedral by the Water
- Mayflower Congregational UCC
- Mt. Charity Church
- New Beginnings Bible Church
- Praise City
- Rhema International Church
- Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church