Detroit, MI 48202
Pick up your Commencement ceremony tickets and instructions for the day of the ceremony.
- Each graduate gets tickets for 10 guests.
- Additional tickets available upon request (first-come, first-serve basis) to the Student Affairs office.
- Return any extra tickets you won’t need.
Have your photo taken. (All graduates must be photographed by Jewell Photo to appear in the class photo.) Total cost (including tax and shipping) is $37.74 (cash, check,MasterCard, Visa). Remember to sign up in advance for a photo time. Sign-up sheets are posted outside the Student Affairs office, Suite 1255.
- Wear business attire.
- Arrive 15 minutes early.
- Four poses included. View proofs on the spot.
- Cost includes placement in class composite photo, as well as an 8 by 10 copy of the class composite, shipped to your home.
- Opportunity to order and pay for additional photos (for use as portraits and/or with graduation announcements and thank-you notes).
Order your cap and gown rental. Cost is $105.98 plus tax (cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa)
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore will be on site to take your order.
- You will rent/return your gown and hood.
- You will get to keep your tam and tassel.
Order and pay for any needed diploma frames, class rings and invitations.
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore and Balfour will be on site to provide you with the opportunity to order any of these optional items.