Detroit, MI 48202
Ready to sharpen your trial skills? Every trial is unique - judges analyze issues with various reasoning processes, different opponents react differently, and the facts will always have a surprise. Our panel of esteemed judges and attorneys will provide their views on the most effective techniques to present evidence to a judge or jury.
- Judge Edward Ewell, '85, Third Circuit Court
- Judge Timothy Kenny, Third Circuit Court
- Judge Qiana Lillard, Third Circuit Court
- Jenna Wright Greenman, attorney, Kitch Drutchas Wagner Valitutti & Sherbrook
- Frances Rosinski, '87, senior counsel, Clark Hill
- John Perrin, attorney, Perrin Law
Moderator: Judge Patricia Fresard, Third Circuit Court
Audience discussion will be encouraged, and the event will be followed by a social hour with light hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine.
Judicial Officers and Law Students may attend free of charge if they pre-register
$25 for attorney members of the Detroit Bar Association or Wayne County Criminal Defense Bar Association
$35 for non-member attorneys
This event is hosted by the Wayne Law Admissions Office.
Sponsors: Detroit Bar Association, Wayne County Criminal Defense Bar Association, Judeh & Associates